Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Camille Elizabeth - October

This girl has been my little sidekick lately! I have loved spending the one on one time with her before baby comes and while the kids are all at school! She also must be hitting a growth spurt because I found her napping all the time!
Sound asleep!   
Lunch date with Mom!
We have been messing around with the filters lately because she gets the big old belly laugh giggle going and I just love to hear it!
More sleeping!
Morning exercises!
She has been fascinated with bubbles lately! We blow them often!
She loves her Dad and his ears! She has him wrapped!
Cool girl in Baylee's sunglasses!
She loves playing the iPad!
She came with me to Miles's Dr. Appt. little did I know they would admit us! So she hung out with Mom while she waited for Dad to pick her up! She was so chill and so good! We watched tv, played silly games, ate snacks and had a drink!
This girl is kind, loving, sweet and happy! She loves her fingers and ears! I am not sure I am quite ready to give up her baby status!

No comments: