Monday, September 21, 2020

1st Angelversary

September 18, 2019 marked the one year anniversary of my Dad's passing!
We had balloons for the kids to let go and we had a lantern for each family!
Passing out the balloons!
The day actually went better than expected, we hung out with Grandma and tried to make her feel loved! We reminisced about our favorite stories of Grandpa! 
We thought of something we wanted to say to Grandpa and let out balloons go! Hoping they would reach him in heaven!
Next we lit our lanterns!
It took a minute to get them going but once they did it was pretty neat to see them glowing up to the sky!
He left us too soon but know he is free of pain and in a better place!
We talk about him all the time, we miss him all the time and somedays I think it's just not fair! 
We are striving to live a life worthy to be reunited with him again and I hope everyday he is proud of my family and I!
I wish more than anything my kids could get to know him! But I am forever grateful he is my Dad and I know I will see him again!
Love You Dad!

No comments: