Tuesday, November 15, 2016

-Cornfest-

Well I am not going to lie I didn't always love the Cornfest, I usually tried to hide or get away! Since I have had kids I have taken a different perspective and have found it as an opportunity to take my kids to do something fun for the one day Enterprise throws a big shin-dig! The kids love it and it is something fun to do without traveling!
The kids loved all the bounce houses and slides!
We had a hard time getting Owen to come off!
Ellie wanted to go until she got up there and then would always change her mind!
Carter, Baylee and Owen bouncin' around!
The Giant Slide
Carter
Baylee
Owen!
Owen has no fear and literally will try anything before he makes a decision on liking it or not! Plus if the older kids can do it, so can he!
McKay took Ellie
She was so mad at him for doing it too!
Cow Train Ride
Carter and Baylee wanted to do this boxing bounce house! It was so funny to watch them, I couldn't quit laughing!
I think the gloves weighed as much as Baylee!
She held her own though! She is a tough one!

No comments: