Monday, November 14, 2016

...Carters 1st Day of Kindergarten...

I can't believe this kid is ready to start Kindergarten! He was so excited all summer, couldn't quit asking when it started and when he could start going! Well his excitement hasn't changed one bit! He looks forward to going everyday, he loves doing his homework, recess is his favorite and he is learning incredibly fast!
First Day of Kindergarten
5 Years Old
Enterprise Elementary
Mrs. Randall P.M. Class
August 18, 2016
Wants to be a Ninja and Backhoe Driver when he grows up!
He was all about the pose!
He loved his new backpack Grandma Wallin bought him! It even had this cool Kion hood!
His backpack was The Lion Guard!
Seriously such a handsome and grown up boy!
Ready for his first day!
Room 4!
He even gave me a hug and kiss before I left! It didn't really surprise me he is my very affectionate boy and isn't embarrassed easily!
Have fun in Kindergarten buddy!

No comments: