Friday, March 18, 2016

Carter McKay - Jan.

This kid is growing! He is also the smartest kid I know, seriously though he hears, sees or reads something once and he never forgets! He gets it from his Dad and I only wish I was that lucky! He loves to play with friends, cousins, outside, with his toys it doesn't really matter but he loves to always be doing something! He loves Ninja Turtles, usually always pretending he is one of the characters! He loves watching movies, wrestling, fighting like a Ninja and can make a weapon out of anything he can find! He loves pre-school and is counting down the days to his birthday, it's not even until March! He loves going to both Grandma's houses! He has all of a sudden decided he doesn't like chicken and likes beef, it used to be opposite of that! He really is my best eater though! He also drinks like non-stop! He loves to snuggle with Mom and is always giving me hugs and kisses! He looks out for his brother and sister and always willing to help out with them when I ask!
Having a sleepover at Grandma's house!
He is refusing to eat his chicken, all he has to do is eat 4 pieces and he can get off! Instead he is in his own world playing under the table!
Watching a show while Mom and Dad get ready for work! I don't know how he watches in this position!
Loves going to the park!
Liking his new wiggle car!

No comments: