Wednesday, March 16, 2016

...Amanda's Birthday...

I got spoiled for my birthday! McKay was gone to the Laker game the day before so my family took me out and we celebrated and enjoyed each other! They sure know how to make a girl feel good! We went out to eat at Sakura, one of my all time favorites!
Scott, Sam, Ellie, Dad and Baylee
Baylee, Mom, Carter, Owen and I
Carter loved the hibachi, Baylee was unsure and cuddled with Grandma and Owen cried when it came time for the fire!
But look at all this yummy food! Salmon, vegetables, steak, rice, soup and salad! Lots of food but luckily it warms up good at home!
Carter practicing his chopsticks!
Baylee giving it a whirl!
After a late lunch they took me bowling!
Owen hung out with Grandma!
Carter liked his shoes!
Ellie was being shy!
Carter using the alligator!
Lining it up for a strike!
Grandma tightening Baylee's shoes!
Baylee liked sitting on the side watching her bowl roll down!
Then Sunday my Mom made my favorite meal! Munsterella chicken with garlic potatoes!
Then Monday was my actual birthday and McKay took us down to St. George and we did a little mini golf and went out to a movie!
Baylee couldn't quite get the hang of it! 


It was a really fast paced game! In fact McKay and I hardly got to really play, but I wouldn't have it any other way! As long as the kids are happy and having fun, the smiles on their faces makes it all worth it!
Watching their balls go down the chute! They may have put their balls down there a few times before we moved on!
Love this family of mine!
Owen just hanging out enjoying the weather!

They thought this swinging pole was pretty silly!
On to the movie! Kung Fu Panda 3! The kids loved it!
Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: