Friday, October 9, 2015

*Random* April-June

So I take a lot of pictures and sometimes I don't have a place to put them, but I want to share because I love them so here are my random pictures I have taken through April, May and June!
Isaac had just got his wisdom teeth taken out and Sam & Scott came up to visit and Ellie just laid right down with Isaac and they had a little nap together! This is her waking up after the good snooze!
Who knew McKay could make balloon animals! Seriously though who knew???
Adam's kids wishing Grandpa a Happy Father's Day!
Isaac dancing with the kids! He is the best!
Getting sno cones with Sam and Ellie!
Grandma Wallin and Ellie!
Tallon and Ellie!
Aubrey loves to be the center of attention!
AJ and Isaac playing on their phones!
Grandma Wallin and Joslyn!
Carter, Baylee, Grandma Wallin, Owen and Ellie! Watching a show in Grandma's chair!
I thought he was sleeping, little did I know he was faking!
Awesome Grandparents!
Love these people of mine!

No comments: