Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Carter McKay - June

This sweet boy is getting so big and independent that it makes me really sad! He helps me with everything that I ask, helps with his brother and sister, always snuggles with me and gives hugs and kisses, always smiling and making everyone around him laugh! I just love this boy so much! He loves to play! He loves movies, going on trips, swimming and he is NOT a picky eater, will try anything! Loves to take baths and loves to be the leader! He loves to read and show off anything new he learns or discovers!
Woke up and wanted to go play outside so I told him to get his shoes on... this is what he got! I didn't ask questions just laughed and said have fun!
Last t-ball game! He didn't love t-ball but he really hated that there was so much standing around! Treats were his favorite part!
Trying Grandpa's air mask on! He was an "elephant"!
Building Legos with Dad!
Playing Ninja Turtles with Jake!
Eating lunch with Max!
Riding his bike through the sprinklers!
Cooling off!

Big helper! Batman is vacuuming my house!

No comments: