Friday, February 13, 2015

...Isaac's 18th Birthday...

I can't believe this boy is 18! I can't believe that in 6 months from now he could be on a mission! I am so happy to have Isaac as a brother! He is funny, athletic, intelligent, caring, determined, handsome and an amazing example to those around him! I love that I get to tease and joke with him all the time! I love that I get to follow him around in sports! I love that my kids adore him and Carter is at the age he wants to be just like Uncle Isaac and I LOVE that! 
Isaac was nice enough to come over to our house the morning of his birthday and open presents!
I don't know who is more excited, Carter or Baylee!
Isaac had a lot of helpers!
We gave him a missionary journal and a book to help prepare him for a mission! We also announced the sex of our baby! No one got it until Carter finally told them we were having a boy! 
They thought we were just being dorks and wrapping up balloons for Isaac!
After presents we all headed down to St. George and ate at Ninja! My kids loved the hibachi styled dinner! I loved the sushi we got, some of the best I have had in a while! After dinner we headed to Sunset Bowl to have some fun!
Baylee patiently waiting her turn!
Dayne and Scott!
Baylee figuring this whole thing out!
The clan!
Isaac was awesome on his birthday! He hung out with his family and helped Carter bowl! These two are buds!
By this point Carter was sick of his bowling shoes so he was just in socks!
Tallon!
AJ
Birthday Boy!
Carter and Isaac!
Adam taking his turn!
Playing some arcade games with Dad!
Happy 18th Birthday ISAAC!

No comments: