Thursday, January 15, 2015

...Thanksgiving Day with Jones'...

This year Thanksgiving was an interesting one for me! The night before my Mom called and said my sister, Sam, had been admitted to the hospital and she was going to have a baby! So I headed down Wednesday night about 9 p.m. and was hoping to be back in time to make stuffing for dinner the next day! It was a fun but long night, I am not in college anymore I don't do all nighters, but I did it and survived! Sam had her baby girl around 8:30 a.m. Thanksgiving morning! I stuck around for a while and made sure all was well then I headed back up to Enterprise!
When I got home I made the stuffing, got showered and we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Joneses. The kids were so excited, they love cousin time!
When we got there the kids had all talked Grandpa into taking them on a 4-wheeler ride, and yes it was that nice outside that the kids didn't need jackets!
We also found out that Lyndon is going to be a big brother! Which was very exciting!
This year we had a pretty good group considering  2 live out of state!
After the kids played for a little while it was time to eat!
Baylee trying to convince all of you she is an amazing eater!
Carter and McKinley tried outside for a little while but decided they would rather be inside with everybody!
Em and McKay enjoying the little kids table!
Grandpa Ence serving up!
Kyle and Grandpa Jones finding the comfortable chairs!
My cute little family!
After dinner the kids played and the adults talked! I went to put Baylee up to bed and once she fell asleep I went to sleep! I was in need of a much needed nap!
Then in the evening we headed up to the high school and played some ball!
Kyle coaching up his boys!
And girl!
Carter running around the court and needed to take a rest!
Playing a little game!
After we had played for a while Emilee brought over some of her family and the kids really enjoyed having some more friends!
We had an awesome Thanksgiving and I love that we get to spend it with family!

No comments: