Tuesday, January 6, 2015

~Carter McKay Lately~

This kid is a hoot! He always has a laughing and he loves life! He loves to watch movies, play outside, go to St. George, go to Grandma's house, play, explore, love, cuddle and loves playing with Baylee! He is way into Superheros: Ironman, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Spiderman, Black Widow, Hawkeye and I am sure I am missing some! He loves Paw Patrol and Marshall is his favorite! He loves to play good guys and bad guys! He loves to wrestle, especially with Dad! I said he loves to go to St. George, he is my shopper! He loves to go into all the stores and always tells me what we need and where to go! He is my talker, seriously like 20 questions in a minute all day long! He wants to learn and so he asks questions about everything! I love that he is like that but sometimes it's to much and McKay and I can't even get a conversation in! Sometimes the questions he is asking he either knows the answer to or it is so weird and far fetched McKay and I don't even know how to answer it! He also doesn't forget anything once he hears or you tell him something once he will not forget! So sometimes he will ask a question twice, a few days or weeks apart and if you don't give the same answer he will correct you and tell you that you are wrong! He is so smart and I love that he loves to learn! He loves preschool, and he has learned some pretty cute songs and will sing them all the time! He is a tease and he knows it! He is sassy and always saying some great one-liners! Always asking if he can help me do things and also likes to do things himself!
Wanted to wear his Ironman helmet and ended up falling asleep with it on!
After Halloween we went and bought all the costumes we could find of the superheros because they were $2 and he loves to play dress up! So one night we went through all of them very fast! He just wanted to be all of them multiple times!
Ironman
Captain America
Spiderman
We had Hulk in there at some point!
Helping Grandma Jones put sprinkles on the cupcakes!
Just playing a little Ladderball in the house!
Cheering on Uncle Isaac at all his basketball games! Carter absolutely loves Isaac and looks up to him so much! Best Buds!
Can you find Carter?
Yes that is him under the fitted sheets! Don't even know what lured him under there!
Always full of smiles! He is the most lovable kid!
Playing with Uncle Isaac again! Isaac is so good to play with him!
I know I am missing a million things about his kid but just spend a day with him and you would fall in love too!

No comments: