Monday, April 2, 2012

~Hadlee's Birthday~

I was a horrible Mom this year! We didn't do much for sisters birthday... we were really busy and my awesome family did so much we just kept it simple! Gma Jones put up some balloons that popped pretty quickly because it was so dang windy outside... and Gma Wallin and Aunt Sam put some flowers up to make it look beautiful! Thanks muchly! Actually McKay, Carter and I weren't even able to make it to her grave till Sunday and her birthday was Thursday so ya we are horrible!
Her beautiful flowers!
It was so windy Carter hated being outside!
 Our model! He was totally posing for us in front of her headstone!
 We made cookies instead of doing a cake and let Carter blow out her candles! He thought that was pretty awesome! McKay had to hold his hands back because of the incident at his birthday with wanting to touch the flame!
 YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!
 YUM! Finally someone gives that cookie to me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Hadlee. Though we have never met (in this life) I love you. I look forward to getting reacquainted with you when my time on earth is done. We know that you are a very special daughter of God; grateful to have you as part of our family.
-Aunt Beth :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to Hadlee! I don't think you are horrible for not visiting on her birthday. She knows that you are always thinking of her. Besides, she is wherever you guys are I am sure. You don't need to go to the cemetery to be close to her ;). Love you guys!