Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween ~ 2011

First off... I once wasn't a fan of Halloween but I have grown to love it! I think it is an excuse to party make yummy food and bring in the cold weather and begin the Holiday season! Second my pictures aren't in order so you'll just have to deal with it!
Sunday night I rounded up the family and we carved pumpkins! I thought it would be fun for Carter to play in the middle! So we stripped him down and let him play with all the goo and slimy stuff from the pumpkins! We had to make sure the binky stayed in so none was eaten so he isn't smiling but he loved loved loved it!
 Where to start!
 McKay working on his masterpiece!
 Carter kept kicking his feet back and forth and seeds were flying everywhere!
 Messy Boy!
 Getting ready to go take a bath!
 Our cute little skunk! Carterman's 1st Halloween!
 Getting ready to go see Grandma Jones
 Skunk Family
 One of my many pumpkins I carved!
 McKay's creation!

 My freehand pumpkin carving skills!
 Carter's Pumpkin... he would get mad when we would take it away!
 Oh look at this cute guy! He thought it was pretty funny to see himself in the mirror!
 What's all the fuss about?...

 Yes! My crawling skunk!
 Getting ready to go to the Enterprise carnival with his Wallin cousins!
Tallon (Batman), Aubrey (Spider Queen), Dayne (Elmo), Carter (Skunk) and AJ (Optimus Prime)
My mom always has had this tradition, which actually started with my Grandma Ferguson, of making Chili and Breadsticks/Scones on Halloween night! So of course this night wasn't any different and man was it delicious! I couldn't quit eating!
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

No comments: