Monday, September 12, 2011

Carter At 6 Months!

We Love this Kid! 6 months has come and gone and way to fast! He is so smart and learning new things everyday!
He loves attention! Loves to grab everything, eat everything he gets his hands on! He loves to roll, usually in circles because he definitely favors rolling to his left! He is a jabber mouth! Loves to hear his voice! He has the cutest giggle! Finds Mom the funniest... because I am obviously! He is sitting up! He loves his Johnny Jumper! Loves watching Uncle Isaac play football! Still in size 3 diapers and needs to go to 12 month clothes but I am putting it off because I feel like if I put him in them he will not be my baby anymore! He will be this big grown up boy!
My Balloon!
 
Holding onto Grandma Greats balloon like we are going to take it away!
Jumping and swinging around in his Johnny Jumper!

Swinging in Grandma Jones' hammock! Thought that was pretty fun!


Playing with toys while momma gets dinner ready!


First time eating cereal!
Hated it for about 1 1/2 weeks but now loves it and tries to help me feed him!
BYU Cougar Fan!





Loves to take naps with Grandma Great!
Loved baby Porter! He just wanted to give him loves!
Trying to help Porter stop crying!
He thinks Dad's hats are pretty cool!
Chillin with Uncle Isaac!
Another nap with Grandma Great!
His favorite 2 people!

Watching the BYU game with Dad!
Thinks he can drive!
Reading books with Dad!
Loves books!


First Mohawk! It usually stands up naturally but this day we did put a little gel in it!
Well he is growing like a weed! It is fun to see all of his new tricks and see his personality grow bigger everyday! We sure do love him!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I miss that cute little stinker. And by the way, "I really care about kids and I don't think it's a good idea to drive with him not being in a car seat!" ;-)

Kim said...

I love that last picture!! So cute!

Emilee said...

I love little Carterman! I am so happy he was so excited to see me today! Teaching him right... to be a Cougars fan! :) You will love that you have all those pictures with your grandma one day too!