Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Ambersons!

I don't know where to even start! These Amberson's are the most AMAZING people ever! They took Carter and I in and treated us like angels! They were fun, funny so easy to live with, Beth is an amazing cook, we had great talks and those kids are the biggest helpers you will ever see! Carter misses them everyday... so do we! It was just the best summer stay we could have asked for!
Playing with Carter one of many times!
 Taking turns on the slide!
 Playing games!
 Part of our summer family! (missing Matt and Beth)
 Love these 2!
 Kennedy was such a help and Carter just loved her to death! He loved hearing her voice and she was such a little mommy for him!
 Kaitlyn loved to treat him like a big kid! She always wanted to hold him!
 Jake and Carter chillin' in his crib!
 Lounge Lizard!
 Taking these 2 cute girls home with me!

 Jake loved giving Carter kisses!
 Helping me get Carter ready for the day! She would always pick out his outfit and comb his hair!
Thank you Amberson's  for the best summer ever! You were truly so much fun to live with! I loved talking stamps and staying up watching shows! Matt and Beth you guys are great parents and I look up to you so much! Matt you are so cute with your kids and such a hard worker! Beth you are so loving and such a good Mom! You are always so fun to talk to and you always are so dedicated to everything you do! Plus you have to be quite a woman to deal with that stamp mess! Kennedy I love your strong personality and love that you always know what you want! You are such a pretty girl and such a big helper! Kaitlyn I miss you always asking me questions and your cute little smile and giggle! You always were making me laugh! Jake I loved the way you talked! You are such a tropper for being in a house with so many girls! Thanks again!
Love, McKay and especially Amanda and Carter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amanda this is so nice. We miss you and Carter (and McKay too!). I hope you know how much we enjoyed having you here. It helped make the summer bearable. You are an amazing mom and I admire the strength and faith you shared as you talked about your sweet Hadlee.
And you are a way better cook :).
Oh and it's no longer "Grandma's room," it's referred to as "Amanda's room."