Thursday, March 10, 2011

Recently...

Well life has kept us busy and anxiously awaiting little baby Jones! McKay is still plugging away at school and training... while I go to work and find things to do so I don't go crazy! We are waiting to hear back on a few internships McKay has applied for and hope to hear back by the end of March! So we are crossing our fingers he gets one!
The little squirt is doing good! Movement has been so-so but they have been monitoring me at my appointments and says everything is looking great! He is running out of room, so it's a good thing we are near the end!
Here is me at 37 weeks!
Other than that we have been pretty boring people! Hope all is well with everyone else!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kennedy, "wow, is that Amanda's belly?" What is the baby's name that is in there?"
We are all looking forward to meeting this boy. (hope you get to come to FL)

Portia said...

YAY!! LOOK at that Cute little belly, oh my gosh! I love seeing all these cute baby belly pictures (makes me a tad bit jealouse) I am so exited for you and hope we can get this little guy here safe and sound =)

Kim said...

Can't wait!!

Ricci Harvey said...

Your belly is not big compared to mine at 37 weeks, but you are definitely actually showing as compared to how tiny you were with Hadlee. I'm excited to see some pictures of the little boy!

Erica Locke said...

So cute! And you're so close... I'm very excited for you!

Lindsay said...

Cute pics of your prego belly! Can't wait to see pics of your little one! Good luck with the delivery and everything!