Monday, March 28, 2011

~Happy 1st Birthday!~

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!On Tuesday, the 22nd, we celebrated Hadlee's 1st Birthday! I can't believe it's been a year! So much has happened...

~We went to San Fran ~We got pregnant again! ~McKay started his second degree at a new school! ~We had little brother Carter join the family! ...those are just a few of the big things, this list could continue forever!

For Hadlee's Birthday we went out Tuesday morning and put up some flowersThen Dad had to go to school so me and Carterman hung out at home! We had a birthday dinner and then of course some ice cream cake since that is Dad's favorite... and the three of us blew out her candle!Right before dinner though we went back out to the grave and took a family picture!Thanks to all of you out there that helped make that day a special one for us... and to those you put stuff on her grave! It really meant a lot!!! Her sweet little hands and feet!

Can't forget all that hair...The start of our family!We cherished the time we got to hold you and be with you... you brought ans bring so much joy, love and blessings to our lives! We miss you everyday! We love you very much Hadlee Jean and can't wait to see you again someday!


Happy Birthday!


LOVE~ Dad, Mom and Carter

6 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

Amanda, this made me bawl! She is so sweet. Happy Birthday Hadlee!

The Durham's said...

I think I've said this a hundred times, but I admire you guys so much! I love her headstone! Happy Birthday Hadlee!

Celisa said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Hadlee!

-Trent-Lexie-Nixxon- said...

You guy's are amazing. May the lord bless you with all the many blessings your entitled to! Happy 1st Birthday Hadlee!

Unknown said...

I am officially the worst person ever. I was thought in the morning, "I need to call Amanda today." I didn't and then it left my mind when I saw this post I remembered how lame I am. Sorry. I am glad you were able to celebrate her birthday; our family looks forward to meeting her someday!

Colten and Megan said...

Wow. I am reading this right before school starts and tears just rolling down my face. I have a whole new perspective of what you guys have gone through now that I'm a mom. I truly admire you two and your positive attitudes. It's inspiring! Happy Birthday Hadlee!