Sunday, January 23, 2011

31 Weeks

Well this pregnancy has gone fast and yet so slow! Slow because out of the last 92 weeks and 3 days I have been pregnant 68 weeks and 4 days of those... that is waaaaaaaay to long!!! Baby Boy Jones does not have a name yet, we are having a really hard time so suggestions are highly accepted! He is a constant mover! He has been a little nicer than Hadlee though because he stays out of my ribs! I am ready for him to be here though... I can safely say we are both ready for him to be here! We are definitely getting anxious!
This is me at 30 Weeks!

4 comments:

Kim said...

You seriously just don't show.....you looked tiny with Hadlee too! Can't wait to see him! Sorry, I have no name suggestions. It was hard enough for us to come up with a boy name!

Unknown said...

You barely look pregnant!
Boy names are hard.
Matt suggests Clay Matthews Jones, Aaron Rodgers Jones(packer names)

Jack, Will, Andrew, Ethan, Evan, Mason, Trevor, Calen

Jeff and Lori said...

So happy for you.

Boy names I love, but can't use:

Nathan, James Michael, Braxton

Anonymous said...

nice.Air max 90 noir beautiful.