Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

I have the sweetest family and friends!!! I don't even know everyone who put flowers on her grave but I thank you greatly!!!... McKay and I were out of town yesterday so we were not able to visit baby Hadlee... which made me very sad because I had flowers to put on her grave!!! Well family and friends remembered and it touched me deeply to see how many love her so much!!! Here are some pictures my sister in law took when she headed over there with my nieces and nephews!!!...
Aubrey and Hadlee...

Dayne and Hadlee!!! I have to say I love the smile on his face... this picture makes me tear up everytime!!! So cute!!!...I am happy to see grass now instead of a mound of dirt... all that is missing is her headstone!!! We got home at 3:00 in the morning last night so I'll post pictures later of our much needed and loved trip!!!...

No comments: