Friday, March 19, 2010

Any Day...

... we are hoping!!!
I went to my doctor appoinment on Wednesday and I was still only 50% effaced... which is the same as last weeks appoinment. Which is fine but I was kinda hoping for a little more improvement than that! I don't mind being pregnant at all, in fact I have enjoyed the whole experience... but McKay and I have been really anxious this week to meet this little girl we have been taking care of for nine months and it is making the days go by so slow!!! The last two weeks have been the longest of this whole pregnancy! I am still feeling great, normal and still working!
Here I am at 39 weeks which was yesterday...Also two weekends ago we finally set up our crib and rocking chair! We got the room all set up and now just waiting to fill up the room with a cute little girl!
So here is McKay getting this crib all put together... Here is the crib all put together...I didn't get a picture of the room all set up and done but I am happy that it turned out cute!!! She is one spoiled girl already!!!

Hopefully our next post will be the arrival of the baby!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I can't wait to see her!!! Good luck with everything...I hope it goes smoothly...and SOON!!!

Ricci Harvey said...

I'm not kidding Amanda, you are so freakin' tiny! I hope you have the baby soon also! I'm only at ALMOST 35 weeks and I'm dying, just because of excitement. I can't complain though because you've gone a lot longer than me. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! McKay is going to be a dad.

A-wal said...

I am so sorry for your loss! At least you know that you will see little Hadlee again and she will always be with you and be yours! :) I love you Amanda so much and you are such a special woman to have had little Hadlee in your life and family. She is very special little person to have the chance to get a body but not have to experience the pain of this world.

Bobbi Simkins said...

Just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss and that we have been thinking about you guys.