Friday, March 5, 2010

Almost There...

Well I am going to start out with Valentine's Day... I know a little late on that holiday! We had a good one just staying at home enjoying each other and our ice cream cake from Dairy Queen!
Well I am officially down to 2 weeks and 6 days!!! We are getting so excited and we are also so not ready... the poor girl does not have her bed set up or anything organized and neither do we for that matter!!! We are going up to Enterprise on Saturday to finally get our room organized and things put together! So if ya didn't know we are moving to Enterprise sometime next week to live and save money before we both start school back up in the Fall! This coming week is spring break for the Elementary school I work at so it will be filled with packing and moving and organizing and maybe that will put me in labor!!!

Last weekend I had a baby shower up in Kaysville with my mom and dad's side of the family! It was fun to see everyone and it was so nice of my aunts to put that together for me! Everyone gave us really great stuff and this little girl has no idea how spoiled she already is!!!

My diaper cake...
Me opening presents...
This is me at 36 weeks...
This is me at 37 weeks...
McKay is doing great in his classes this semester! It's been one we worried about at first cause it involves a lot of studying and memorizing and McKay hates all that... but the classes have really caught his interest and he has done great so far! He finally bought a knee brace for his knee and has started playing softball on it and a little basketball... I knew he couldn't sit out till he got surgery! So we have been having fun at the ballpark lately!
Other that that we are pretty boring and just getting really anxious to see this little girl! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Still barely pregnant. I am so excited to hear when this little girl arrives! Post pics ASAP after it happens.

Ricci Harvey said...

You still only look like you're about 5 months pregnant. You could have this baby anytime now! I'm totally going sprinting down the street once I hit 37 weeks.