Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just a Little of Everything...

Well I thought it was time to post a little about what has been going on with McKay and I since all we have posted for a while is Birthdays! So sorry for the long post!!!...
First, the big news... we moved! We are so excited! We loved our first apt. don't get me wrong, we made a lot of memories we will never forget and it was just a perfect sized place for us! But a deal came up we couldn't turn down! Colin and Beth bought a house out in Bloomington Hills, the house includes a apt. above the garage, bigger than what we are in and in a nice neighborhood! It has been so much fun to be there for the last week! Thanks Colin and Beth for giving us this opportunity! So we moved Saturday, I cleaned the old apt. thanks to my mom for all her help cleaning and all the Jones' and Wallin's for all your help moving! I got pretty much everything unpacked and put away that day as well! I will post pictures later of the new place!
Second, we have been playing in a co-ed softball league and we finished up Tuesday and we took second with a record of 10-2! We truly had a blast playing on the team and want to thank everyone for the fun times!
Third, we have had a lot of birthdays! As you all probably have figured out by now! The biggest on being my dad, Tallon and Kelli! My dad turned 50, Tallon 1 and Kelli turned 21! Crazy how old everyone seems to be getting! We had a huge party for my dad and turned out to be a lot of fun! We pretty much invited the whole town of Enterprise! I made his cake you'll see in the pictures below, the white blue and orange cake! It is not the best cake but I really didn't have the time to put into it like I would have hoped! I will explain a little about what we did for his birthday! If anyone knows my dad he played basketball in college for quite a while and was AWESOME... especially if you ask him! So with it being his 50th we decided to retire his jersey, Wallin #44! So hence the jersey looking cake!
Lastly to finish up I went to a dinner with my girlfriends at the Olive Garden that was a blast! We has to much fun talking and catching up! It has kinda become a tradition! Also, lucky us... we are going to FLORIDA! On Tuesday! We are so excited! We can't wait to see the Ambersons, get out on a vacation and just have some fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your dad is fifty. haha how crazy! Glad to hear you are doin well missy! You and your hub are one good lookin couple :)

The Sohm's said...

That is so exciting you moved! I love changes and trying new things and meeting new people. That is awesome you had such a good opportunity come up:)