Monday, February 2, 2009

Transfered...

Well last Friday I walked into work and the teacher over the severe unit said that a couple guys from the District were coming to talk to me at ten thirty about my job! Of coarse I was like way super nervous, especially with the economy the way it is... anyways we walked down the a conference room and they told me I was transfering schools and was to start Monday! So instead of working at Little Valley Elementary with the severe unit I am at Coral Canyon Elementary working with mild moderate!
I have to say I was not all that happy about the idea! Little Valley was close to our apt. Coral Canyon is so not! I love working one on one with my child in the severe unit and here I work with all sorts of kids! I was so attached to my student at Little Valley I already miss her so much!!! But I will adjust!... I am shy so to get used to a whole new staff will take me some time!!!
.
But after all my complaining about being moved I got humbled by watching the news! I am so grateful to have a job! Their are so many people out there losing their jobs that I just am so unbelievably grateful to have a job right now! I am happily now adjusting to my new environment and will never complain or feel bad for myself again!!!... and obviously it is where the Lord wants me at this time!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm sure you will do great! Maybe not ideal but you're right, maybe this is for the better...and atleast you get to have keep a job.
I know first hand how difficult change can be.

Anonymous said...

Girl I'm sure you'll do fine! Is it kind of a promotion or just a move? Hope you enjoy it! :)

laura j. said...

yep, you are the amanda i tagged! i love being able to keep up with you on your blog. i hope the transfer turns into a good thing!