Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Roadtrip!!!

So this last weekend Kelli and I decided to go roadtrippin'!!! Our destination Ephraim, Utah! Event: well the boys and girls region basketball games of coarse!!! Ya we didn't have any family members playing but my dad is a coach so I guess you could say that was our excuse or that we just wanted and needed to get out for a weekend and party!!! I like that excuse!
.
Well we headed up Friday around 4! On the way up we just talked... like girls do... almost to the I-70 turnoff we got pulled over and I got a ticket for speeding 10 over! El Lameo! Well we got the ticket and headed on our way!!! We stopped in Richfield to eat with the boys team and then jurried off to make the last half of the girls game! Just as we were pulling up on Salina I missed the exit because I thought there was a second one so we had to turn around and go through the median because the next exit was Green River! Anyways I know what you are all thinking... what a very eventful trip so far and we still had an hour left!
.
We got to the girls game and actually caught more than we thought... but unfortunately they lost! We headed back to the hotel where we stayed with my mom, dad, Sam and Isaac! We stayed up so late laughing and just having a GREAT old time! My dad was trying to go to sleep and had to keep saying SHHH!!! Or tone it down a notch! He was funny! My mom was on a roll! So Funny!!!
.
The next morning we got ready and headed to the game!!! The boys won!!! They played so awesome it was so much fun to watch! So happy we went! We stayed a couple more games after that and then headed home!!! On our way home between Manti and Gunnison we ran into sheep being herded! Oh my gosh it was so funny! I swear there were like a 500 sheep... no lie!!! We instantly whipped out our cameras and here is what I got...

This is my favorite picture you can see all the sheep and cars waiting and then all the ones on our side!!!Haha just when you thought our adventures were over!!! I seriously felt we were going to run them over but the sheep guy told us to keep going!!! Ya it was an awesome trip! Kelli is awesome she made it so much fun!!! Thanks McKay for letting us drive your car!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man this last weekend was the weekend to get tickets! I got pulled over for my first time in two years and got a ticket for 9 over!

The sheep thing is hilarious! Love it!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you got a ticket . . maybe you should have Kelli pay 1/2.
Love the sheep!