Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update!!!

Well my sister keeps asking when I am going to update so here it goes!...
McKay and I are very busy with school and work! We help each other through our homework... and McKay does not have fun classes by any means!
We have been busy remodeling an old old dresser! It is 50 to 60 years old and was handcrafted so well and put together with such precision... the dresser is so heavy and sometimes I wonder if we will ever be able to get it in our little apt.! We sanded the whole thing down primed it and started painting it black to match the rest of our decor and will hopefully be finished with it be the end of this week! It takes a few coats of paint!!!...
McKay also had a softball tournament this weekend and he did awesome but the team lost out... but it is still way fun to go watch him play ball... that is one of my favorite things in the whole world is to watch him play!!!
This last couple of months have been rough and I have to say McKay has been great in being there for me! He really has gone out of his way in helping me cope with things! I have to say I have the best husband ever!!!

1 comment:

Annie Empey said...

He kids!! I absolutely love looking at your blog to see what you're up to these days. It sounds like you guys are busy busy, but having a blast. Keep in touch!