Monday, September 25, 2023

EHS Softball

I love coaching the high school softball team in Enterprise, seriously the girls are amazing the sport is the best and we are outside! It's all things good!
They all love pickles! Mamma Jen spoils them!
Freezing our butts off in Panguitch! Kindy had a heated vest on and the girls kept warming up their hands on it!
My kids love softball season! They girls are so kind and awesome to them! They love the overnight trips and hanging out at the games playing with all the other kids that come!
State Softball in Spanish Fork!
Watching shows before the game!
Baylee playing a little pepper with the girls while we wait for our games to start!
Dacee is amazing and is always willing to do my girls hair!
Ready to cheer on our favorite team!
McKay is really the BEST! He does so much for me and the family during softball season! It's a lot and he does it all without even complaining! He seriously is like a single parent for the 2 1/2 months of softball and I could never do this without him! 
We won all our games Thursday and Friday and are headed to the state championship game Saturday!
The kids love swimming at every chance they get between games and after!
Friday we were playing Duchesne and Becca Hess made an unbelievable catch in the outfield! I love when these girls make amazing plays! All the hard work and dedication paying off! 
Treshor sliding into home and got speckled with the white chalk! Bonus she was safe!
Saturday we ended up falling short and took 2nd! I was so proud of the girls though for never giving up! They played amazing!
Couldn't do this without all the support from my amazing family though! They are my absolute favorite people!
Love this family of mine!
Go Enterprise Wolves Softball!!!

No comments: