Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Camille Elizabeth - March

This girl has actually really been loving wrestling! I thought she would get into it and hate it but I was wrong and that makes me happy! She actually was pretty dang good considering we are not really a wrestling family and it was her first year! But she is a fighter and she does not quit and I love that about her!
She wrestled boys and girls and always held her own! If she lost it was usually by points and only by 1 or 2.
She would always look at McKay and I and give us this look like am I doing it right!
At the meet in Enterprise she took 3rd!
She enjoyed going to the primary activity this month!
She loves when her Alaina comes to visit and Cece!
Love everything about this pic!
Her and Stockton at State Wrestling in Richfield!
She did amazing and really kicked some butt! She only lost to one girl and happened to get stuck in a move towards the end that ended up pinning her! Up until that slip up she was holding her own! The girl was also quite a bit taller that her!
She ended up pinning a girl and winning by points against the other!
She wrestled amazing and placed 2nd at State wrestling! I am so dang proud of her! Go Millie!
She also had a birthday this month! She turned 5 and we made sure to spoil her rotten! She loved all the attention!

No comments: