Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Jones House - April

We really got going on the siding this month!
Best house helper ever!
We had a Saturday where his brother's were able to help us out!
Kyle on the lift!
I am holding the ladder while McKay screws in siding, the ground wasn't very stable!
Watching dad be tricky!
Helping Dad drive the Manitou
We finished the tongue and groove under the porch!
The shower got tiled and grouted this month!
I got to operate the Manitou and it scared me to death! I can't believe McKay trusted me that much!
Isaac came to help a few times!
We loved all the help we could get!
We started the rock around the tub!
Kids loved getting on the roof and helping McKay! They would hold tools so they didn't slide off the roof!
While McKay, Kyle and Kayden did siding, Lance and Randy built the cinder block walls on the west side of the house to help retain the dirt so we could pour the cement for the air conditioner!
More siding! We did this all the time! It went by a little slow because a lot of the time it was just McKay!
Owen on the roof again checking things out!
Eating lunch in the kitchen!
More siding!
Grandpa prepared the driveway so we could get the cement poured for it!
Miles was right their helping!
More siding!
Slowly but surely we are getting things done! McKay amazes me! He is constantly at the house working on something, he still works, makes it to his kids activities and is still such a great father and husband! Seriously I don't know how I got so lucky!

No comments: