Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Camille Elizabeth - April

This was Camille's first year of dance! We struggled a little with her wanting to go to practice... she would cry so we would have to bribe her! She hated getting dressed up for the performances, it was such a fight, she hated the makeup so by the time we got to the last performance we stopped putting on the makeup! Once we got to where we were performing she was fine and would dance awesome and have a big smile on her face when everyone was telling her how good she did! And then the first thing out of her mouth would be, I want to change my clothes and take the ponytail out! She was a ham! 
Front row!
So cute!
Grandma was always their biggest fan!
My cute dancing girls!
Also Camille and her many faces!
Watching the kids play ball! Camille just missed the cutoff to play and she was so bummed but Grandma always spoiled her with a treat and Emma was always their to play with her!
She loved coming to softball with Mom! Would beg me and cry begging me to come!
The girls loved her too! She was the favorite! If she happened not to come they would ask where she was and want to know why I didn't bring her!

No comments: