Monday, February 10, 2020

Manti Pageant

We were able to to go to the last production of the Manti Pageant with both sides of our family! I remember going as a kid several times and I loved it, so I was happy to take my kids and let them experience this neat event!
Cousins waiting for the show to start!
Camille cheesin' it!
Owen with the girls!
So beautiful!
Grandma Wallin
Camille always teasing with Dad!
Baylee teasing Max!
Emilee teaching Baylee how to do hair!
Jones family at the Manti Temple!
When the sun was out it was hot but once it started setting it got chilly!
Getting ready for the show to start!
My snuggle buddies!
McKay's snuggle buddy!
Love this crew! The Amberson's, The Kyle Jones Family, The Lance Jones Family, The Toomey Family and My Mom!
It was beautifully done and Carter made sure to ask a million questions!
So happy we got the chance to attend!

No comments: