Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hadlee's 6!

This BEAUTIFUL girl would have turned 6 on the 22nd of March! I can't believe 6 years have come and gone without her! I am so lucky and happy that I am her mother! I was blessed with thee best! Yes I long for the days I can hold her, stroke her hair, see her beautiful face, eyes, hold her hand and tickle her feet! I long for the day to kiss her sweet cheeks and tell her Mommy is here, but for now I smile because she is mine and in the arms of her loving Father in heaven! I smile because she is perfect and out of this world of darkness and sin! I smile because I have a knowledge of God's plan, I know that we will be a forever family, I know I will see her again and I smile because even without her here physically I know she is with me spiritually rooting me on to be the best I can be so I will be able to return to our Father in Heaven and her again someday!
Happy Birthday our sweet girl!
Singing Happy Birthday!
Blowing out her candles!
Rice Krispy cake! It was the best I had with my busy schedule!
Her beautiful hands and finger!
Her cute toes!
I cherish these pictures!
She had a ton of hair!
Starting our family! So much love in this picture!
Happy 6th Birthday Sis!

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Beautifully said. Made me cry!