Monday, December 7, 2015

Owen's Blessing - 07.05.15

So I thought I posted this and I didn't so it's a little out of order but oh well! We blessed Owen on July 5th! It was a special day for more than one reason! First we were able to bless Owen with his cousin Madden, Lance and Emilee's boy, they are about 5 weeks apart! Thanks Em for sharing the big day with us, you were so easy to work with! Also we were able to bless him on McKay and I's anniversary! 
I am so grateful for the priesthood my husband holds! I am grateful he is worthy to hold and administer those blessings we need whenever we need them! I am grateful for the wonderful father he is to our kids, I mean they all just completely adore and love him! I am grateful he is my husband, he just gets me, loves me and we are complete goofs together and I love it!
Attempts at getting a family picture!
Never can get all the kids looking at once!
Feeding the four different families!
So happy we could have so much family there!





Lyndon, Madden's older brother!


Carter and Baylee!

Going for seconds!


Owen snoozing during the luncheon!
He was hungry but I wanted a quick picture with his grandparents!
Owen with Grandpa and Grandma Wallin!
Baylee stealing food!
Owen with Grandpa and Grandma Jones!
Finally got a full belly and is happy!

Baylee couldn't leave him alone!
My handsome little man!
After the blessing and luncheon we headed over to visit Hadlee with the Amberson's and Kelli!
Walking from Grandma Joneses!

Max, Owen, Kaitlyn, Baylee, Carter and Jake!
McKay Jones Family! Love these people beyond words!

2 comments:

Shanley said...

Awww he looks so handsome in his suit. How fun for cousins to be that close in age.

Shanley said...

Oops I accidentally published but I was going to say they will probably share more big days in the future, baptisms, mission farewells etc. I love it!