Friday, December 11, 2015

Fall Soccer

I LOVE soccer! I grew up playing it and when my family moved to Enterprise they didn't have soccer and I was way bummed! I hated that I wasn't able to play the sport I had a passion for! I was on a very competitive team when I left Centerville and it was hard to just stop cold turkey!
Anyway soccer is finally starting to surface here in Enterprise and I love that it is finally gaining some popularity! So of course when Carter was old enough to play I signed him right up! McKay and I love sports so whether I had a connection to soccer or not he would have played, we like to keep them active and trying all things not just what we like!
Well Carter loved it! His best friend was on the team and he loved it way more than t-ball mostly because you run run run and their isn't a lot of standing around like t-ball!
First Game!
Jaxon and Carter


He was always so excited for gameday! He loved that we bought him his own ball that he was able to pick out and he always had to take it with us!
I coached his team so I was never able to get pictures because I had to ref as well! So I finally had my Mom take some!
Carter kicking the ball down the field!


Quarter break!

No comments: