Monday, April 13, 2015

-West Coast Conference-

So I know this has nothing to do with McKay and I's family and I know I share a lot on the Wallin family and especially Isaac and here is why! Isaac is 9 years younger than me and the last one of the Wallin family so I have felt I have kinda raised him in a way and I get just as excited for him as I do our own kids! That may sound silly but we have a very close relationship and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Plus he doesn't have a wife to brag and talk about how amazing he is yet, so I guess I am filling her role until she comes along!
My Dad and Isaac are huge sport fans and especially HUGE basketball fans! They have a great relationship and have always been two peas in a pod! Well it is Isaac's senior year of high school and my Dad has been a little emotional knowing he will be moving on to bigger things and his time with him in the house is getting shorter! Well Isaac and my Dad have always wanted to go to a Conference finals game or NCAA tournament games! So for Isaac's birthday my Dad told him they were going to the West Coast Conference finals in Las Vegas for Spring Break! Isaac was stoked! Well the day finally came, Monday, March 9th, and they headed down to Vegas watched 2 games sitting about 20 rows up behind the hoop and the next day they watched the final game which was Gonzaga against BYU and on the 10th row behind Gonzaga! They choose this conference to watch just because of BYU, we are blue through and through! Sadly BYU lost, but they really enjoyed their time to watch some great basketball!
Final game!
First day of games!
Second day of games! 10th row baby!
Isaac's post!
Not to embarrassed to share he was hanging out with his Dad!
They had a great time and already talk about doing it again!

No comments: