Tuesday, July 29, 2014

End of Year Festivities

So the last couple weeks of school Enterprise never does much! They had a teacher talent show assembly and McKay, Lance and Colin did "The Evolution of Dance"! It was hilarious and I really wish I had the video uploaded on here!
Seriously they were the best act of the day!
Gangnam Style
Afterwards I was asked to coach the Powder Puff Girls Football game! Isaac and his friends wanted help and it was so much fun! Plus our team rocked it!
Coach Wallin
The boys coaching up the girls!
After school was done and kids left I got a visit from some of my most favorite people!
I don't think much of the "E" got painted!
Plus my 2 favorite girls were speakers at graduation!
Salutatorian Maddie Holmes
Co-Valedictorian Josie Mitchell
Love these girls and sad they are leaving me but happy for their new adventure!
Maddie and I!

No comments: