Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jones Family Pics ~ Oct. 2012

So I have to say how excited I am... we took family pictures first of October and I absolutely loved how they turned out! YAY!!! Nathan Truman took our pictures and he truly does an awesome job, he is fun to work with and he is so reasonable! Thanks Nathan!
We also have lots of pictures of Carter but I loved them all I just couldn't pick a few!!!
Carter makes a really great model!!!
In every lacation we took the pictures Carter always had to pick up something and play with it! The picture above was leaves!
LOVE his blue eyes!!!
Cheeser!!!
In this picture he is screaming his guts out because he didn't want to walk down the hill!
Sweet Boy!
Cheeser again!
Found some wood!
Showing us his muscles!
Big Boy!
Acting so innocent when really he is plotting his escape from having to sit on the rock!
More leaves!
"What? I have to sit here on this rock???"
Got up anyways! Little sas he is!



Found the stick!

Uncle Lance was throwing rocks at Carter and Carter was trying to catch them!
Or else he was screaming because he wanted to get down and wander!
Climbing thru the rocks!
I Love My BOYS!!!
Best Buds!!!
Love them and thanks again Nathan!!!

2 comments:

Portia said...

So CUTE!! What a good lookin family!

Shanley said...

I didn't know Nate took pictures!! These are awesome. Carter is ADORABLE :)