Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gee I Wanna Go To COUSINS CAMP!!!

For those of you that don't know my Ferguson Family Reunion is called COUSIN'S CAMP!!! So this would be my mom's side of the family! We were able to go this year and I have to say we had a ton of fun! We headed up north to Cherry Hill a fun water park that we love to go to! It started Sunday the 18th of July at church for my cousin Ryan's mission farewell! Later that night we headed to my Aunt Diana's house for Donut night and the auction that raises money for the next years reunion! My family helped Di with the donuts and we made, cooked and glazed over 230 donuts! They were so amazingly good!
2 of 5 sheets of donuts!Sam and I glazing the donuts and donut holes!... YUM!!!
The next day we got to play at the water park, mini golf, batting cages, areo ball and of course eat a tasty hawaiian BBQ!
Isaac and Scott coming down the slide...Sam, Scott and Isaac going around the lazy river...Sam, Scott and Isaac coming down Cardiac Canyon...Isaac coming down Cardiac Canyon...McKay floating around the Lazy River...Next we went to help my parents with dinner after a full day in the water and sun!
Dad and I grilling up the chicken and beef!!! So tasty!!!After dinner Scott, Sam, Kay and I went to play areo ball! So here is a quick version of how you ball and what it is... you climb into a room by yourself onto a trampoline, there are 4 rooms... here is what it looks like from the outside...from the inside you jump on a trampoline and try to throw a soft basketball sized ball into the other players hoop while you try to protect it, so you are seperated by a wall that goes 3/4 the way up and you just jump and shoot! It is so freaking tiring!...
The hoop inside my playing field!McKay sneaking out the bottom of his to mine... silly boy!!!Next we went to the batting cages!
Kay hitting...Me hitting...Then some mini golf to end the night!So my grandpa and grandma Ferguson who started this way fun tradition of Cousin's Camp...Grandpa and my uncles minus one...Grandma and the girls...who all had lots of kids who are having kids to make this the best reunion and Ferguson family ever!!!
Who are all a little crazy which makes it fun and a time full of a lot of laughs!!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Now that is a family reunion!!!!

Lindsay said...

Mmmm seeing those pics of the doughnuts are really making my mouth water! Sooo yummy. That was a great cousin's camp this year, what a great family!

erik and annie said...

thank you so much for posting pics. we are so sad that we did not get to go. it looks like everyone had fun.

Ricci Harvey said...

That looks AWESOME! Every bit of it from doughnuts to waterpark to areo ball! Woo hoo! Looks like fun!

laura j. said...

You have great pictures! I already can't wait for next year!

laura j. said...

I hope you don't mind if I copy a few of your pictures for my blog. Thanks!