Thursday, August 26, 2010

Busy! Busy!! BUSY!!!

Wow life has been crazy! So here is a brief overview of the month of August since it is almost coming to an end!
McKay started his Athletic Training program the very first of this month! It started with football and they were having two-a-days! So he would leave Enterprise at around 7:00 a.m. and get home around 8:00 p.m... so very long days for him but he seems to be loving it!
I finally got a job!!! Yeah! I am working at Cedar High School with the severe special need students and I already love it and the kids I work with!
We both started school this week and well it's school!
Hadlee's headstone was supposed to be here last week and somehow it now will arrive Sept. 1st they say... I hope because I have been really anxious! I hate this waiting game... plus her grave needs something it's so plain!
My sister came out to Enterprise this last Saturday and her my mom and I made it a day of making homemade salsa and finishing my BYU quilt... and yes it's finally done!
Last but not least Labor Day weekend Emilee invited McKay and I and Kelli to go with her and Lance to a Giant game at Dodger stadium for Lance's birthday and how could we turn down that fun? Well we couldn't so we have a trip here in about a week and I will update again then!

2 comments:

Erica Locke said...

Sounds like fun stuff! You two are great.

Unknown said...

I am so happy you were able to find a job! Does this mean you guys will move to Cedar or stay in Enterprise for a while?
We love you guys--wish we could join you all at the baseball game, that would be fun.
Good luck to both of you with school!