Monday, March 16, 2009

Cute Kids!

I have to say I have the cutest neices and nephews in the world!
.
This last weekend we went up to my mom's house and my two nephews and neice from my side were there for the day! I just had such a fun time with them! They always make me laugh! They are all getting so big! They all have birthday's coming up and I just can't believe they are turning one year older! Seemed like just yesterday they were little enough to hold still! Now they all just want to run around! Here are some pics of my cute kids!!!...
.
Here is cute Tallon! He always has the biggest and cutest smile on his face! How can ya have a bad day with a cute kid like that!!!...Here is AJ and Tallon! AJ is always picking on the poor kid! But I guess as long as he doesn't cry we are good!!!... Oh and AJ is such a funny boy! For a kid who didn't talk till like just a few months after two he sure says the funniest things!Aubrey is just getting bigger by the day! She loves being in charge! She said the funniest thing the other day! She goes grandma I have this girl in my class she is so loud and so annoying! Well if any one knows Aubrey is she is always so loud and off the walls! So it just made us laugh!!!Here is the craft they did! Grandme was so nice to buy all these fun activites for them! They turned out way cute and they definitely explain who they are! Aubrey loves dance and singing and anything girlie! AJ loves sports! Anything to do with a sports ball he is all about it! Tallon well AJ kinda did his!!!Tallon again being his smiley self!!! Gotta love this kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love having them around? They look so cute and I bet they just love you!

Portia said...

They are some pretty cute kids! You are so lucky, love ya Girl!