Monday, October 31, 2022

Random - Oct.-Dec.

I definitely have a favorite spot in my house in the mornings! To be able to look out and see the sunrise every morning is one of my very favorite things to do!
Catching the sunset at night!
Playing with filters with the kids!
One morning we kept hearing a plane, sounded low and close so we went out on the deck to check it out and sure enough a small  plane was flying right over the top of our house and my sisters house and probably only like 20 feet from the top of the roof! It was crazy how low it was! It made probably 30 passes over our houses and the kids thought it was the craziest and coolest thing ever!
For Christmas McKay got himself a smoker! We were all pretty excited about it!
Setting it up and putting it together!
The first thing we smoked was meatloaf!
Also my very best friend in the world had her first baby! Cecelia! She is a doll and we already have arranged her marriage with our Grayson!

No comments: