Monday, September 12, 2022

Miles Duane - October

This kid has been getting into trouble lately!  He sure is making me laugh and keeping me on my toes!
He climbed up in the sink and turned the water on. Not really sure why but he was sopping wet by the time I found him, shoes, pants and shirt!
Took a trip to the grocery store and the poor kid couldn't hang!
Ironman to the rescue!
"it's just me Mom"!
Lunch Date with Mom and Dad!
Walked in on him putting on all of Baylee's underwear!
He was so proud of himself!
He had a birthday this month! It was all about tractors and big trucks!
He must be growing because this kid is falling asleep everywhere! This time I found him cozied up in my bed!
Fell asleep under Grayson's bouncer!
Playing in the snow! He loves eating it more than anything!

No comments: