Wednesday, February 16, 2022

~Welcome to the World Little One~

My Dr. set up an induction for July 9th, I was due the 11th! We got a call first thing in the morning, arrived at the hospital @ 7:30 a.m., got checked in and set up!
At 8:10 a.m. they checked me and I was at a 1,
at 8:30 a.m. they started Cytotec a cervix ripener.
10:30 a.m. they put in the cervical balloon and at 12:20 p.m. they started Pitocin.
At 4:30 p.m. I was only at a 3 1/2, this baby didn't want to move down!
6:00 p.m. the balloon came out, at a 4 and 60-70% effaced!
Then at 7:00 p.m. they broke my water but only at a 4 1/2.
At 9:00 p.m. I was at a 5 and at 10:30 p.m. I got an epidural and was at a 5 1/2.
At 11:30 p.m. they pulled out the peanut ball to help baby move he just didn't want to come out, he was so high!
At 1:15 a.m. I was at a 6 1/2 and we did a practice push at about 2:20 a.m., I barely started pushing and the nurse told me to stop we needed to wait for the Dr. baby was ready!
Dr. Lunt arrived, they were setting things up and getting ready when he asked me to do a practice push, again I barely started pushing when he told me to stop so they could finish getting things set up and ready!
Finally they were ready and I barely pushed and out came baby!

Born Saturday, July 10, 2021 @ 2:42 a.m.

He weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 21 1/4 in. long!

7th birth, 2nd longest labor and my biggest baby!
He was perfect in every way! Our hearts were bursting with all kind of emotions! We were thrilled to have this cute guy join our family!
We had such a hard time naming him! He didn't receive a name until the morning before we left the hospital!  
We stayed Saturday night but then went home Sunday morning!
He loves to be snuggled and held!
A little bit of dark hair!

Meet Grayson Allen Jones

His middle name Allen after his Grandpa Jones! His Grandpa Jones name is Allen Randy Jones, he goes by Randy though, so Allen is technically his grandpa's first name!
Such a chub!
His first bath!
Finally got some clothes on!
Snuggling with Dad!
Welcome Grayson! Your Dad, siblings and I love you so so so much!

No comments: