Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Jones #7

We are expecting - July 2021!
We found out baby #7 was on their way in December of 2020!
We told the kids in the middle of February, here is a little step by step photo of their reactions!


So I actually asked them to give my a surprised face a few days before, they were so confused as to why I wanted a picture of their surprised face! Until we showed them this announcement!
In February we also had my first appointment and found out we were adding another boy to the mix! Messing up our pattern but we couldn't be more excited!
So I am not gonna lie we were not ready for this baby! I was on birth control we were hoping to put some more space between this one and Miles! But God has a way of letting you know who is in charge! Don't get me wrong we are so very excited and feel so blessed to be adding another to the bunch!

No comments: