Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Grandma Ence's Funeral

Grandma Ence passed away the end of February and we had her funeral the first of March! 
She was an amazing woman and I am so happy I got to be apart of her family! She was always so sweet and kind! We loved going to her house on Christmas Eve and camping out at the cabin with her! She loved her grandkids and great grandkids! She supported us in everything and I hope one day I am half the person she is!
I loved this picture of her and Grandpa Ence, Grandpa Ence loved her so much and the way he is looking at her is so endearing!
Mr. Hop-A-Long
Lyndon and Baylee
Cheesing it with Aunt Beth!
Camille and Emilee
Joneses at the Graveside!
It was a beautiful funeral service from start to finish! I even learned some things about Grandma Ence that were pretty neat!
Pallbearers putting on their flower!
Joneses with Grandpa Ence!
Grandpa with his kids minus Teddi who was in Hong Kong
Watching the pallbearers!
I loved these beautiful pictures of her!

She will be missed! Love you Grandma!

No comments: