Thursday, February 8, 2018

~Jones Family Pics~

Shanley Melessa did amazing work again! She always comes through! I am not going to lie I hate pictures, I weigh more than I would like but I also know this is me and I want to be in pictures with my kids and family so I don't look absent when we go back through them! So I do it!
Love this family of mine!
We are all smitten by this baby girl!
Our Carter is sweet, bossy, full of life, full of love, smart and stubborn!
Our Baylee is helpful, sassy, sweet, a tease and stubborn!
Our Owen is silly, goofy, lovable, full of life, sensitive and kind!
Our Camille is sweet, smiley, stubborn and the center of attention!
The kids were waiting for Camille and they were too cute not to take a picture!
These kids are our world! We love them! We love our little buddies and we love taking them with us! We really love spending all our time together!
My boys! Such handsome boys at that!
I mean look at these cool dudes!
The girls!
These two are beyond beautiful!
We are beyond blessed!

No comments: