Thursday, September 7, 2017

*Welcome To The World*

March 28, 2017 baby girl's due date! We went full term with this one, 40 weeks! I love being pregnant, I don't mind at all! We got a call at about 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 to come and have a baby! We were thrilled! This was it! We were finally going to meet this sweet baby girl!
Last pic at 40 weeks pregnant!
Getting settled into our room!
We arrived at the hospital at 7:00 a.m.! 
At 7:30 a.m. they checked me and I was at a 2 and they started pitocin!
At 8:30 a.m. they broke my water!
At 11:15 a.m. I was at a 4!
At 11:40 I got an epidural, my body seems to move faster through labor when it relaxes, every child once I got my epidural things speed up twice as fast!
At 12:30 p.m. I was at a 5 1/2!
At 1:30 p.m. I was at a 6 1/2!
At 2:30 p.m. I was at a 9!
Right after the nurse checked me I was feeling a whole lot of pressure and felt that I needed to push! So we called the nurse back in and told her the situation, she checked me again!
At 2:50 p.m. I was at a 10 and ready to have a baby!!!
The nurse went to call my Dr. and the charge nurse said let's do a few practice runs, the first practice push she told me to stop! She said that baby would be here with one push and Dr. Lunt would be mad if we delivered without him! So we waited... he ran into the room quickly got changed!
At 3:17 p.m. with one push we delivered a beautiful and healthy baby girl!
8 hours of labor, 9 months of pregnancy and she had finally arrived!
We fell in love!
Meeting momma face to face!
So incredibly happy!
She had the sweetest cry!
Meet
 Camille Elizabeth Jones!
Born Tuesday, March 28, 2017
at 3:17 p.m.
7 lbs. 15 oz.
20 in. long!
Her middle name comes from her great great grandmother, Beryl Elizabeth Dunn Larson, her 3rd great grandmother, Media Elizabeth Nuttall Dunn, and her 4th great grandmother Elizabeth Ann Bowden Nuttall, on my Mom's side!
Her nickname is Millie, which we call her quite a bit!

After they moved us upstairs Camille was finally able to meet her noisy brothers and sister!
Carter face explains it all! He was so thrilled to see her!
Baylee was on cloud 9 and couldn't get enough!
Owen loved looking at all her tiny features and didn't want to let her go!
Jones Family of 6!
Happy in Grandma Joneses arms!
My blue eyed babe making sure Grandma was being nice!
Carter stole my camera and was taking pics all around the room!
Grandpa Jones
My amazing husband!
My most amazing Mother who is always there for me! She literally will drop anything to help her kids and it means the world! I am not going to lie I was way nervous something might happen because we knew we were having a girl and our rap sheet with girls isn't the greatest! So when labor started progressing she left work and came right down! She was there in case anything happened or not! But I will be forever grateful for all she does! She only missed Owen's birth and that's because she was tending my kids!
The kids getting a little restless in that small room!
Carter watching some tv!
Baylee's turn to take pictures!
Snuggling with Grandma Jones
Peek-a-boo!
It was hard to get a family pic!
Baylee just wanted to keep holding her! She was so sweet with her!
So sleepy!
Lance, Emilee, Lyndon and Madden came down to visit!
Lyndon was so cute! He didn't want to give her up!
Madden loved all the noises she made!
Mommy and Millie time! Which means lots of pictures of a cute little girl!
She is constantly sticking her tongue out!
More tongue!
Deciding that it might be time to wake up and see the world a little bit!
We are so in love with this beautiful and healthy baby girl and feel so incredibly blessed she is ours!
Welcome Camille Elizabeth!

No comments: