Thursday, December 1, 2016

...Jones Family Pics - 2016...

I LOVE this family of mine! 
I can't believe how big all the kids are getting and I am happy for a husband who deals with family pics once a year! Huge thanks to Shanley! She always does an amazing job!
JONES Family 2016
Carter - 5
Owen, Carter and Baylee
Best buddies!
Owen - 1
All O wanted to do was play in the dirt! He was obsessed!
Baylee - 3
Carter decided to take a rest while we got Owen into position!
It's his sexy pose!
Jones Fam
We don't take many pictures together because let's face it the kids are 100% more cute and fun to have in front of the camera! I did make him take one with me, we will be happy we took it one day!
Love this man more than anything!
So happy we made the hike out to this! Absolutely Stunning background!
Owen and Mom
Mom and Bay
Mom and Carter
My Boys!
This girl loves her daddy! She has got McKay wrapped!
My awesome sister was there with her girl Ellie trying to help my get the kids to smile! They can be stubborn! Anyway Ellie was being so cute we had to snap some pics of her!
This was my favorite!
We are so blessed!
Owen may or may not have been sucking on a rock! ;)
This is how life really is for us on the  most part! Silly, full of laughs and smiles!
LOVE!

No comments: