Thursday, August 25, 2016

Scott's Surprise Party

So my sisters husband, Scott, is an April Fool's baby! Sam planned out this whole surprise party at the Veyo Roller Rink and it was a blast! I want to do it for McKay now, it probably won't be a surprise though!
Did a little decorating!
Walked around while we waited for the birthday boy to show up!
SURPRISE!!!
Now time for the party! I was really surprised how quickly my kids caught on to the whole rollerskating! I thought they would fall lots but surprisingly they only did a couple times! I was so proud at how well they picked it up!
Grandma Wallin and Bay!
Scott and Grandma helping Ellie around the floor!
CHEESE!
I think Baylee's rollerskates weighed more than her!
Baylee only liked Grandma's help because she could go faster!
Carter cruising around!
We loved it!! Definitely need to come back!
Wallin grandkids finding the right sizes!
Pizza time!
Korbyn!
Dayne getting a little help from Sam!
Haha, he struggled a little bit!
AJ and Tallon
Tallon struggled a lot too! He was being pretty goofy though!
Birthday Boy
Baylee wanting to try a new kind of skate!
Grandma going for a spin!
Owen, Sam and Ellie
My Mom is a rockstar! She still kicked everyone's butt rollerskating!
Dad finally showed up! YAY!
Carter and Aubrey!
These two are superstars!
Toomey family taking a stroll!
Bay taking a turn with Dad!
Time for cake!
Jones Fam! I tried both the roller skates and roller blades and I did much better in the roller blades, surprisingly I felt I had way more balance than in the skates!
Sam had a great look going on!
Gaining some speed!
Turning circles!
Carter didn't want to get out of his skates!
McKay showing us all up!
Thanks for having a birthday Scott we had a ton of fun!

No comments: