Monday, March 23, 2015

...Carter Happenings in January...

This kid has me wrapped around his finger! He loves to play games and play with friends or cousins! He is constantly on the move doing something! He loves to watch movies! He is my snuggler and I love it! I call him my little lover because I can always count on hugs, kisses, snuggle time and he is always worried about me! Here are some January happenings:
Dressed up for church!
Hanging with Dad at the basketball games!
Went mini golfing! He is quite fun to play with!
Cool dude! I got a serenaded for about 20 minutes after this picture! I couldn't stop laughing!
Playing a little iPad before bed!
Working on letters and sounds!
He is such a smart kid! Takes after his Dad in that area! They both hear, see or read something once and they never forget!
Chasing the bad guys out of our house!
Playing dress up and fighting us all!
Ironman
Captain America
Took a break from getting dressed for the day! He also hates shoes and whenever the shoes are off he seems to always take off a sock but only one! He will play forever and still only take off one sock!
Still just one sock off!
Playing the story telling game! He has some pretty great stories!
It seems once he is ready for bed he always asks for a piece of toast! It has become a nightly thing! He must be growing?!

No comments: