Tuesday, March 18, 2014

~Visiting Sister~

It's days like these that make me think I must be doing something right with my kids!
We had drove past the cemetery a few times this day and Carter kept saying he anted to go see sister! So I thought with it being Valentine's week we should go to the store and buy flowers and decorate her grave for Valentine's day even though I knew they would freeze... but it was the thought that counted! So we went to store Carter picked out the flowers and what better flowers to pick then beautiful multi-colored ones to welcome in spring!
Baylee was happy she just really hated the grass!
We love our visits! I am so happy Carter knows why we come here and that he wants to come here! Pure happiness for a mother!
Cheese!
Thinks he is so cool sitting on top!!
We Love You Hadlee Jean!

No comments: